- This cottage has been converted from the old watermill and retains much of the original exposed stonework from that building.
- An open plan stair-case leads to a double bedroom with en suite shower and sea views through the dorma windows.
- It has an open-plan kitchen diner which leads to a large sea-facing conservatory with panoramic views of the bay and mountains.
- The conservatory includes an oak dining table and sofa bed.
- Outside is a fully enclosed private garden leading on to the paddock.
- The cottage has oak hardwood and slate floors, central heating, a log burning stove and TV with DVD player.
- The kitchen has an oven, hob, a microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Book your stay using the booking calendar.